Contacting the Helpdesk
Call for immediate assistance: ☎ 718-951-4357 (x4357 on campus).
Remote Support: Helpdesk technicians can remotely connect to most computers for troubleshooting depending on the issue. If a technician contacts you to start a remote support session, go to https://help.brooklyn.cuny.edu/.
In-Person: call the helpdesk to schedule an appointment for in-person support for on-campus computers.
Helpdesk Services for Employees
The IT helpdesk provides general technical support for most technology on campus and officially supported CUNY and Brooklyn college web and mobile applications. Our list of supported technologies include:
- College-issued computers: desktops, laptops, iPads
- Network/Internet connections: BC WiFi, on-campus wired connections, college-issued WiFi hotspots, VPN connections.
- Brooklyn College email accounts
- CUNY Login credentials — includes signing in to CUNYfirst, Blackboard, Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, DegreeWorks, Zoom.
- BC WebCentral login credentials
- Smart Classroom support
What if I have a question about using Blackboard?
Contact Academic Information Technologies (AIT) at
718-951-4634 or email
email@example.com. For after-hours support (8pm-8am and weekends) call
646-664-2024. For Pedagogical Questions contact the Center for Teaching and Learning.