How to: Submit a non-INC Grade Change (Faculty)

These instructions are only for change change requests where the student has received an non-Incomplete (INC) grade. For other Incomplete Grade Change requests, please click here.

After a student has been given a letter grade and the roster has been posted in CUNYfirst, a request must be submitted to change the grade for the student.

To enroll submit a grade change, you must reach out to your Department Chair. They will be able to submit the request on your behalf.

Chairs have the access to login to BC Web Central and submit a Grade Change (non-INC Grades) request.

Processing Time
Grade Change requests are typically processed within 5-7 business days after it is sent to our queue by Course and Standing.
Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding Grade Changes, contact us at

Related Articles