How to: Submit or Approve Room Change Requests

Change requests can be initiated by either the course professor or the department chair/designee. All requests must be reviewed and approved by the chair/designees before being forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.

Request a Room Change

The Room Change Request Application is not available for rooms listed as TBA.

How to Submit and Approve Requests

Note: If an appropriate room is available based on the request, the Registrar will assign the new room. The original room will be reassigned. Reverting back to the former assignment is not an option once a request is processed by the Office of the Registrar.

Related Articles